1. In your sketchbook or on plain white paper, draw out the forms as shown in the line drawing on the right.
2. Select a pencil of your choice to use to shade the forms and the cast shadows.
3. Looking at the photograph above, use SMOOTH gradations with the pencil. NO smudging. NO scribbling.
4. Refer to the student examples below. Yours should look similar. You do NOT need to shade the background.
5. Attach completed, shaded forms photo to Google Doc: Shaded Forms
PROJECT GUIDELINES: Shaded Forms
1. Watch the video
2. Answer the questions on Google Doc: Value Video
3. Then scroll down for your project guidelines.