1. You are required to have a sketchbook for this class. It is your responsibility to pick up an inexpensive sketchbook. You can find them at Walmart. You may also use copy paper with 3-hole punches and placed in a binder as an inexpensive alternative. Please let me know if you need help obtaining/creating a sketchbook.
2. Your sketchbook is where you will take notes, sketch your ideas as thumbnail sketches, create concept drawings, classroom assignments.
3. Drawing on a regular basis will improve your drawing skills. "I can't draw" is not an option.
4. You must have it with you at all times. Your sketchbook will also be evaluated on a weekly basis. All pages are to be dated
Human Form AS Art sketchbook
1. Watch the video from Jake Parker
2. Fill out the Google Doc "Sketchbooks" found in your Google Classroom.
3. Turn into your Google Classroom and Aspen "Sketchbooks".