1. Do NOT save work to the desktop. The only items to be saved on the desktop are images you are transferring from the Internet.
2. Failure to follow #ONE may result in a loss of ALL your work AND a failing course grade since none of your work can be graded.
3. As soon as you create a new document/project DO THIS:
1. File<Save As
2. Rename: LastNameFirstNameProjectName.psd
3. Choose the Room 520 Server/Robot (if you don't see it, click the triangle at end of the file name to expand the options)
4. Choose Mrs. Dion Classes
5. Choose your class period for IGA
6. Choose YOUR folder
7. Now your work is saved in YOUR folder.
8. DO THIS FOR EVERY ASSIGNMENT/PROJECT
TO SAVE YOUR WORK as you are working on it:
1. Hot key: Command S
2. Or File<Save
5. At the end of the class period you will be given a 3 minute warning. This is enough time for you to wrap up what you are doing, save your work, log off of your computer and wait at your workstation for the bell to ring.
1.Complete the assignment.
2. While in PSD: FLATTEN your work: Layer<Flatten Image (It may ask you if you want to discard hidden layers, Yes, get rid of them)
3. File<Save As: Save the work you just completed in your FOLDER in the 520 Server/Robot...CHOOSE jpg.
4. Log into Aspen in Chrome or Safari.
5. Access our class.
6. For the assignment you are handing in, upload your file...it must be a JPG/JPEG
7. Failure to follow the directions to hand in work may result in failure of the course.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU GET TO CLASS:
1. Go to your workstation.
2. Read the board to see if there are any new items.
3. Log into your computer:
1. Student ID
4. Click on the icon for the Room 520 Server/Robot (if it is not on your Desktop - usually in the upper right hand corner of screen), go to the BLACK APPLE at the upper left hand corner of the screen and click RESTART. When prompted, repeat Step 3.